Arre yaar yeh edits ko dekho 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqXkfwOL0ZF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I seriously feel like reporting these people….. it’s an insult to the actors.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Arre yaar yeh edits ko dekho 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqXkfwOL0ZF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I seriously feel like reporting these people….. it’s an insult to the actors.
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Star plus promoting Sairat by posting back to back 2 videos looks fishy to me. 😂 I remember when Sairat track was going on a month ago Star plus used to post Didi ki DDP videos. 🤣
trap alert!!! Now we will take revenge for the cringe we endured for months…. Sitara hame pagal karke rakha tha didi ki photo chipka keh
Kash, thats ur fav saree of Sai.
Haha, how do you remember these details ?! 😭
I loved the shot with their fingers touching and the sunlight in the background….. it was as if they have so much fire burning in them … just feeling each other through a handshake was more than a passionate hug!
https://twitter.com/chandsifarish_/status/1641104486637907969?s=20
I loved the shot with their fingers touching and the sunlight in the background….. it was as if they have so much fire burning in them … just feeling each other through a handshake was more than a passionate hug!
https://twitter.com/chandsifarish_/status/1641104486637907969?s=20
It was a beautifully shot scene. I loved watching it. I think this is probably the first time the played the entire anjaan rishte song. Usually they play it only till Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein line.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqY7INtuqPL/
I'll be uploading more 😆
Been a little busy and lazy and tired 😵
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Keep them coming 😍😍
Such lovely videos ❤️