Lol... I will try to create some controversial topic here too 🤣
You already did unintentionally 🤣 next ones might attract Didi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Lol... I will try to create some controversial topic here too 🤣
You already did unintentionally 🤣 next ones might attract Didi 🤣
I take whole day to create a thread completely.. 🤣
Tagged u all in evening only 🤣 .
Itna time kaafi hai? 🤣
ek to he hi controversy lover aka didi 🤣🤣Lol... I will try to create some controversial topic here too 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
apna ana jana laga hi rheta he. That is my rent free apartment 🤣
get lost metz 🤣
Mujhe bhi chahiye rent free apartment 😒🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
tum log sab pehle ki stories me unres to karke aao 😆
I actually forgot 🤣
Will search or share the link here
haa na. Itna pehle khojkr lao material fir discss karo 🤣🤣
I take whole day to create a thread completely.. 🤣
Tagged u all in evening only 🤣 .
Itna time kaafi hai? 🤣
No 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 they were missing vahbiz 🤣🤣
Kya pata 🤣
I didn't read it fully , just 1st page 🤣
no i think urs is not in unress mode. 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You already did unintentionally 🤣 next ones might attract Didi 🤣
Log kahiin ki baat kahin le jaate hain...
Didi wala Nikki bnayegi 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k