Who should go to Bigg Boss on next season to re-invent their career or to give us some entertainment? Any idea about it?
Who should go to Bigg Boss on next season to re-invent their career or to give us some entertainment? Any idea about it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KSG and Jennifer. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
KSG and Jennifer. 😆
TM was looking for a name starting with "B"
Edited
KSG, Jennifer, AND Bipasha.
John? To add eye candy should make a guest appearance
May as well add Dino Morea as well coz why not? 😆
Here you go. 😆

Did you made this? Ronaldo should also be in the list.
Salllu should enter bb house as a contestant
SRK and PC😉. The two would set the big boss house on fire
btw, SRK would have little trouble transitioning into BB. After all, nautanki karne mei mahir hai😛😆
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
29