they are showing him really less u know...Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
Today's episode they didnt show our Desi Tyler aka Maahir, I wonder why??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
they are showing him really less u know...Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
Today's episode they didnt show our Desi Tyler aka Maahir, I wonder why??
aur maybe she will be just a celebrity dance mein ayi hui...thats the desi version of mr. and ms. mystic falls right...maybe function mein celebrity bulayi hai filmy style😆
may be😆
they are showing him really less u know...
But I wonder why, they literally chopped his and Viaan ka scene and his and Lakshya ka scene ? Aage jaake he has crucial scenes uska aur Cherry ka date, Veer ko bite karna , Rose ko bhi .
Or maybe finally they will actually differ? iska character pasand nehi hoga to isko cut karke kuch aur dikha denge...I mean considering they plan on remaking TVD but not whole 8 seasons of episodes...in that case some tracks they will have to take , some tracks they will have to leave...maybe removing Tyler scenes are part of that I mean we did hear ye TVD jitna lamba nehi chalega...Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
But I wonder why, they literally chopped his and Viaan ka scene and his and Lakshya ka scene ? Aage jaake he has crucial scenes uska aur Cherry ka date, Veer ko bite karna , Rose ko bhi .
Or maybe finally they will actually differ? iska character pasand nehi hoga to isko cut karke kuch aur dikha denge...I mean considering they plan on remaking TVD but not whole 8 seasons of episodes...in that case some tracks they will have to take , some tracks they will have to leave...maybe removing Tyler scenes are part of that I mean we did hear ye TVD jitna lamba nehi chalega...
Haa but till Veer Eisha doesn't fall for each other they have to retain Maahir kyunki agar woh nahi katega Veer ko toh kaise Eisha Veer ko ek good bye kiss degi
They have to show us more about Maahir
maybe they will, the action scenes...u know he will just come and bite people and stuff when needed( or stab people with his horns here maybe🤣) and not socialize and be a regular character like TVD...even Cherry they are not giving as much importance as Caroline...She is there in her scenes but feels more like a means to an end than an important character so far...Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
Haa but till Veer Eisha doesn't fall for each other they have to retain Maahir kyunki agar woh nahi katega Veer ko toh kaise Eisha Veer ko ek good bye kiss degi
They have to show us more about Maahir

Here he is there in the montage
And you were right Nia is here for a dance 😆
But for Mr.Landsdale ka kitaab 🤣
So excited abt this
So excited abt this
Yess am I excited as well
Because that's a good improvisation by making it Mr.Landsdale Pagent and not Ms.Landsdale (Ms.Mystic Falls pagent)
And plus including Nia's dance...finally kuch toh ITV wali feel aayega