Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yesss my KlaRoline 

Caroline fell for Klaus very late ....😒

And regarding #Klayley ....They have countless scenes (they loved each other in their own ways without expressing, fighting against the world for each other before and even after death...) and check on YouTube by typing Klayley....their VMS 😭

Such good damn VMS  

Both my ships didn't sail ... even though these guys had such good chem 😭♥️

And plus both ships are mentioned in Legacies ♥️♥️

TVD is getting boring now. I am on season 6 but now taking break. From Stef, Kath, Elena, Caroline, Damon. It's going on in a spiral loop. So I think I need a different story now. Sorry didn't reach the stage between Bon and Enzo yet but I need a break from TVD.

I started on OG today

What do you mean by Klayley even after death? Klause can't be killed.

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ritzie

TVD is getting boring now. I am on season 6 but now ley was taking break. From Stef, Kath, Elena, Caroline, Damon. It's going on in a spiral loop. So I think I need a different story now. Sorry didn't reach the stage between Bon and Enzo yet but I need a break from TVD.

I started on OG today

What do you mean by Klayley even after death? Klause can't be killed.

It's alright sweety ...maybe later when you are ready ...you can ❤️❤️❤️

And I hope you like BaMon bonding ...Bon Bon and Damon ...

Hayley was killed because there are some people who didn't like hybrids existing they think they are abdomination this happened because Hope turned her collage friend into a hybrid that's the reason why they wanted to teach Hope's parents a lesson because Klaus will fall weak if something happened to Hayley so Greta (a evil vampire) confind /binded her werewolf side by a ritual (just like how Klaus father did to him ages back) and made her a normal vamp and to save Hope she had to kill herself and Greta because Klaus tried to stop Greta from killing Hayley but was stopped by Elijah (who was without his memories)

And Klaus before he could find Hayley he had gone mad and wanted to bring the whole world down and he didn't spare the werewolves and vampires and told them to go and find Hayley otherwise they will all face the wrath of him but Marcel kept in control by casketing him or locking him ...but still he didn't stop...

Even after her death ...he felt alot of guilt and anger because he couldn't do anything to save Hayley as he was right in front of her and Elijah didn't knew who was he which angered him more.

Since Camille was dead and Elijah didn't have his memories that's why it was best time to make them an endgame but the makers didn't do so.

Klaus and Elijah killed each other for Hope with the white oak stake which Klaus had kept safely guarded 

Because Hope had got alot of black magic the hollow within her that was so powerful that could end slowly like a slow poison so Klaus wanted to take it upon him but Hope didn't wanted him to do so and told Elijah could do it instead (if Elijah would have solely taken it up himself to end the hollow by killing himself , atleast KlaRoline had a chance which he wanted to (when Caroline told Elijah about what Klaus was upto)

But then Elijah chupke even he consumed half of the hollow (without letting Klaus know) and that's how they both ended each other after Elijah tells Klaus that he can't go to peace alone.

Edited by dellzcreationz - 9 months ago
Ritzie thumbnail

It's alright sweety ...maybe later when you are ready ...you can ❤️❤️❤️

And I hope you like BaMon bonding ...Bon Bon and Damon ...

Hayley was killed because there are some people who didn't like hybrids existing they think they are abdomination this happened because Hope turned her collage friend into a hybrid that's the reason why they wanted to teach Hope's parents a lesson because Klaus will fall weak if something happened to Hayley so Greta (a evil vampire) confind /binded her werewolf side by a ritual (just like how Klaus father did to him ages back) and made her a normal vamp and to save Hope she had to kill herself and Greta because Klaus tried to stop Greta from killing Hayley but was stopped by Elijah (who was without his memories)

And Klaus before he could find Hayley he had gone mad and wanted to bring the whole world down and he didn't spare the werewolves and vampires and told them to go and find Hayley otherwise they will all face the wrath of him but Marcel kept in control by casketing him or locking him ...but still he didn't stop...

Even after her death ...he felt alot of guilt and anger because he couldn't do anything to save Hayley as he was right in front of her and Elijah didn't knew who was he which angered him more.

Since Camille was dead and Elijah didn't have his memories that's why it was best time to make them an endgame but the makers didn't do so.

Klaus and Elijah killed each other for Hope with the white oak stake which Klaus had kept safely guarded 

Because Hope had got alot of black magic the hollow within her that was so powerful that could end slowly like a slow poison so Klaus wanted to take it upon him but Hope didn't wanted him to do so and told Elijah could do it instead (if Elijah would have solely taken it up himself to end the hollow by killing himself , atleast KlaRoline had a chance which he wanted to (when Caroline told Elijah about what Klaus was upto)

But then Elijah chupke even he consumed half of the hollow (without letting Klaus know) and that's how they both ended each other after Elijah tells Klaus that he can't go to peace alone.

Yes, I think I will like BoMon bonding because I like them as individuals more than others in their friends group. I will come back to it later.

Wow, that's an interesting story to look forward to. So Rebecca will be the only living OG, I guess.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Yes, I think I will like BoMon bonding because I like them as individuals more than others in their friends group. I will come back to it later.

Wow, that's an interesting story to look forward to. So Rebecca will be the only living OG, I guess.

Yess you should....

No even Kol as well is also the OG vamp 

Because in OG he was twice resurrected

After TVD he was resurrected in OG in season 1 or 2 I don't remember and then again he was brought back from the dead....

Dude the way people come back from the dead in both TVD and OG reminds me of Ekta Kapoor's serials 😆

Though Marcel isn't a OG (though Klaus adopted him as his son and now finally Klaus accepts his and Rebecca relationship and they are married) but he is also as powerful as a OG because he has upgraded himself which is lethal to an OG and he is also .

And the other person from the OG fam is Freya, the Mikaelson's eldest long lost witch sister 

Ritzie thumbnail

Yess you should....

No even Kol as well is also the OG vamp 

Because in OG he was twice resurrected

After TVD he was resurrected in OG in season 1 or 2 I don't remember and then again he was brought back from the dead....

Dude the way people come back from the dead in both TVD and OG reminds me of Ekta Kapoor's serials 😆

Though Marcel isn't a OG (though Klaus adopted him as his son and now finally Klaus accepts his and Rebecca relationship and they are married) but he is also as powerful as a OG because he has upgraded himself which is lethal to an OG and he is also .

And the other person from the OG fam is Freya, the Mikaelson's eldest long lost witch sister 

Looking forward to BonMon then

Kol has been dead for a long time in TVD now. People do die and come back like Naagin's evil people and their plots😆. It was funny when Damon promised Enzo to bring him back from dead. He even said - what's wrong. People come back from dead like Bonnie and Jer did😆

OG has quite an interesting family. Didn't know OG witch has survived all these years like vampire siblings.

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Looking forward to BonMon then

Kol has been dead for a long time in TVD now. People do die and come back like Naagin's evil people and their plots😆. It was funny when Damon promised Enzo to bring him back from dead. He even said - what's wrong. People come back from dead like Bonnie and Jer did😆

OG has quite an interesting family. Didn't know OG witch has survived all these years like vampire siblings.

Ya ...😆

TVD and OG are like that ...🤪

Bringing back dead people...

Freya was in a sleeping spell put by Esther's sister Dahlia as Esther had made a deal with her that if Dahlia makes her fertile then the first born of her every gen will given to Dahlia that's the reason why Dahlia put Freya into spell because Esther made all her other kids vampires which means they can't procreate.

And she was waiting for the opportunity when will someone become a human (like the way Rebecca wishes ) or a loophole 😉

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

any idea how to manage 1080 TIMG episodes from any site ? voot not working and no idea how to download videoes from  jio .  any site ?