Oh it's been quite some time now, but thank you 🤗
All credits to TereBinism 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Oh it's been quite some time now, but thank you 🤗
All credits to TereBinism 😆
Im not fan of the actress so even i didnt watch it.. i have an issue, i have to like to actor and actress to watch a show 😂😅
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
When I look at this video, it shows how Wahaj has grown as an actor
Him and Yumna have managed to create a euphoria by mere handholds and gazes. You can feel the spark in every frame they share together
Wahaj chotu sa baccha lag raha hai yaha. I can't take him seriously with this look.😆😆
Drama was pulled off prematurely
Really?? Was there a reason? Trp?
Didnt he say he doesnt have any difficulty romancing 😂😂😂
But you see, here he is more touchy and closer to the actress but still his chemistry with yumna is so much better despite all the distance… ❤️
Yes, despite maintaining that distance, his chemistry with her will be remembered forever
I don't know but hasn't the channel been pulled off altogether?
Yumna also had a show on that channel, pinjra I think
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Wahaj chotu sa baccha lag raha hai yaha. I can't take him seriously with this look.😆😆
After Murtasim, it is actually quite difficult for me to take his boyish looks seriously 😆
I hope wahaj signs good dramas.. i know yumna is very selective and she usually choses good stories.. i hope the same for wahaj 😃