thik hai .. koinsi wali par bandhna kisse sikhun , dad se 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thik hai .. koinsi wali par bandhna kisse sikhun , dad se 😒
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
YE THREAD AAJ OVER HUA, TOH ROLEPLAY TEAM KA KHOON KAR DUNGI
You have a constant position due to us....
and you want to eliminate us....🤔
Tell me more....how long have you been feeling like this 😆
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
kuch Na hi Abdullah ji ... Mai toh bas aapse pyar karti hoon. I am your doormat ..na
Mat bano doormat 😭
You are an angel 😳
Yes areeb 😳 pta chal hi gya sabne mujhse chupa ke rakha tha 😭 but your mom 😡. She is the evil in our love story .
Congratulations !! 🥰
I'm fasting
So, I'm leaving 👋
Back after Eid🤗
Btw EVERYONE 🔊
I passed my practical assessment to practice as a psychotherapist 🥳
No one respects me in this thread, not even Rohu😭Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Feel happy that u aren't blocked yet
Shadi ki takat nahi suna hoga 😆
Haye saad ji ... Mujhe laga apko accha lagega ☺️
Izzat dho izzat milega, pyar dho pyar milegaNo one respects me in this thread, not even Rohu😭
Why does everyone like that sad saad? 🤬🤬
Hai kya usme? Is he a good doormat? 🤣🤣