Poori nahi ho pa rahi😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poori nahi ho pa rahi😂😂
Tum se hi training li hai Maheer😊
Tum mere dost bante murtu mujhe bht khushi hoti but 😭 you broke my heart.
I have only one cousin and that is Haya😡
Cousin ke liye bhi pyaar jaag gya wow 🤣
koi mere bhai ko dhundho😭
Tumhara nahi jaga toh kya kisi ka na jage🤪
I never said I love my chahat or wants to marry her, she is my BFF and she will marry my twin🤪
She doesn't want to marry and now saad is my husband so shutup 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
koi mere bhai ko dhundho😭
Maheer ke aas paas hi hoga 😂😂
He is taking shower ☺️
I am the sher beta aur sher akela hi chalta hai😎Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Tum mere dost bante murtu mujhe bht khushi hoti but 😭 you broke my heart.