That’s why you are my chahat😳
Kis muh se tum meeru se pyar ke daawe karte ho ...besharam murtu ho tum ..aisa toh onscreen murtu bhi nahi...meeru ko dhoka...ab main usko ye bhi bta dunga😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
That’s why you are my chahat😳
Kis muh se tum meeru se pyar ke daawe karte ho ...besharam murtu ho tum ..aisa toh onscreen murtu bhi nahi...meeru ko dhoka...ab main usko ye bhi bta dunga😡😡
why? Reminding you of someone🫢
I am not even going to talk to her🫢
Thank you murtu ...this is the only good thing you have done ☺️
Does it looks like I care🤷Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Kis muh se tum meeru se pyar ke daawe karte ho ...besharam murtu ho tum ..aisa toh onscreen murtu bhi nahi...meeru ko dhoka...ab main usko ye bhi bta dunga😡😡
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Filhal to bandar rohail pe rakho my areeb is much better than rohail😡
Aisa na kaho maheer. ..I am a good guy ..I wish wellbeing of everyone except that murtu...tumhari jodi salamat rahe🙌
IKR, she will understand it on her own that not everyone can be good like Murtasim khan😎
Does it looks like I care🤷
Tumhare muh pe divorce papers maregi meeru ..tab pta chalega tumhe behaya ke murtu 😂😂
I don’t care😎Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Tumhare muh pe divorce papers maregi meeru ..tab pta chalega tumhe behaya ke murtu 😂😂
IKR, she will understand it on her own that not everyone can be good like Murtasim khan😎
Overconfident murtu😡😡