🤣 seedhe seedhe boldo koi or passnd agyi hai ye sab kya hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣 seedhe seedhe boldo koi or passnd agyi hai ye sab kya hai
False love😡😡😡
Leave him meeru...he can't even fight for you 😂😂 kisi aur ko chahat bna liya ab😱
Murtasim Khan can be anything but a cheater😡
I have decided to let her go for her happiness🥲
Maheer? You are here??
I am watching tere bin 😳
My saad and my areeb are busy right now so I came with popcorns to enjoy here .
Drame dekhlo iske ...jhoota murtu 😂😂
Murtasim Khan can be anything but a cheater😡
I have decided to let her go for her happiness🥲
Abhi jo isko chahat kaha hai uska kya 🤣
I will make sure that my long lost twin divorces you🤢Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
I am watching tere bin 😳
My saad and my areeb are busy right now so I came with popcorns to enjoy here .
Murtasim Khan kabhi jhooth nahi bolta✋
Yar ye murtu pagal ho gya hai ..pal pal statement badal raha hai😂😂
Maheer Go, Areeb is calling you🤪