I will not leave you alive😡
Meeru tujhe zinda nahi chhodegi fir😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I will not leave you alive😡
Meeru tujhe zinda nahi chhodegi fir😂😂
Meeru? Who?
Rohailllllllll my closest friend
The one who has been with me the longesssst
The one who understands me
The one who feels for me
The one whom I shared my dreams, wishes, ambitions, aspirations..
The kne who'll single handedly support me till his last breath
Anything else you want me to add Murtasim
The one who proposed me after I got married
The one who makes white boards with my pictures
The one and only one who was fed cake by my husband
The one who will get punched in his face :-)
Bas na khan anything else to add?
I have decided to take retirement from this world so it doesn’t matter now😎
Murtu Teri daal bahi gal rahi par jao jarur jayegi😂😂
I have decided now you will be my chahat, my only love😳Originally posted by: Winterberry
The one who proposes me after I got married
The one who makes white boards
The one and only one who was fed came by my husband
The one who will get punched in his face :-)
Bas na khan anything else to add?
Meeru? Who?
Dekha itni jaldi meeru ko bhula diya . Jhoota pyar...meeru dekhlo😡
Originally posted by: Winterberry
The one who proposes me after I got married
The one who makes white boards with my pictures
The one and only one who was fed came by my husbandThe one who will get punched in his face :-)
Bas na khan anything else to add?
Do do meeru 🤣
My love has lost in front of her😢Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Dekha itni jaldi meeru ko bhula diya . Jhoota pyar...meeru dekhlo😡
so I have decided to give up🥲
Rishton ke bhi roop badalte hai 🤣
Naye naye saanche mai dhalte hai 🤣
Maheer? You are here??