I only think of him😉😝⬇️ him and no one else😛😉

Kitna pyara lag raha hai ☺️☺️☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I only think of him😉😝⬇️ him and no one else😛😉

Kitna pyara lag raha hai ☺️☺️☺️
POV—
Naya: why are you so charming and handsome?
Harshad/Satya: kya karu ohh Naya— main hoon aadat se majboor😉😎😛
okay chalo issi bahane mil bhi loongi main iss ladke se
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
But i liked the main vamp. She’s a good actor. That show had really good actors. 🤗
I’m currently watching it lol and it’s like “how come i didn’t know anything about this show” lol 🤣
I generally don’t watch a lot of ITV anymore.
Who was that? I forgot. Shazia? Nafisa? Zain's mom?
Zain’s mom