Bollywood CC #101- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

WUJVYJYKG5CXV24L thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Khaala, what details do you need to give me my tarot reading? 😳



Sun, rising and moon sign and the area in your life you want me to focus on. I will be a bit busy this weekend but will get to it sometime in the next few days, if that works. 🌸

Posted: 3 years ago

who was on the bike?? Maroony boy, Radhe ji or Minion??🤣


https://twitter.com/iCoolVideos/status/1638140901355560961?s=20

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
I cant ride a bike. Never learned to balance myself 😆
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

no glitter CC club😳

What did I do wrong?😭

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I cant ride a bike. Never learned to balance myself 😆

Me neither.

C55JSLK6CYO6ZNA3 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Ye harkat Main hi kar sakta hoon 😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Not me 😆 I like my girl covered. Before the feminist brigade comes charging, let me clarify, it’s because I hate other guys ogling at my girl 😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 2BABGTG7RBE4AS37



Sun, rising and moon sign and the area in your life you want me to focus on. I will be a bit busy this weekend but will get to it sometime in the next few days, if that works. 🌸

How do I find out rising and moon sign? 🤔
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I cant ride a bike. Never learned to balance myself 😆

bikes are cool esp motorbikes😎

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".