I don't see them because my focus was on ayesha❤️ but they were there.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't see them because my focus was on ayesha❤️ but they were there.....
Harshad was very polite with everyone ...Neil came and feed him but ignore other.
but I saw a clip on twitter where both Sandeep and Richard were there in the background!Originally posted by: Dishasuji
Sai and Satya kai beech Mai Kishori ji ,virakhi was there...Kishori ji with Sai cut one cake....and on the other side Virakhi Satya was there...
They ignore each other like he or she was absent there but Ayesha in live when asked about patralekha she told very easily that she is behind in celebration.
Main thing is Sandeep, Richard was absent.
What else could we have expected from that unprofessional clown? 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Dishasuji
Harshad was very polite with everyone ...Neil came and feed him but ignore other.
One thing which was I always doubted that sairat off-screen bonding kese hai🤣i will never ask it again.
Ayesha is a cuter she took photos with crew and feed them cake also...her makeup artist ram was there....she is really a good human being.bula bula kr photo clicks Jese wo log celebrity ho😄😍😎😘
You always make my day, sweets☺️🤗❤️ my heart soars ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
☺️ The handsome hunk with the cutie pie ❤️
Arey where is pic with my ishu pishu ❤️
Awwwwww 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I’m blushing lol ☺️ Thanks for posting this adorable clip❤️ “dil ki walls pe naam hai Harshad ka” 😆❤️🥳