Yay! I want Satya to apply sudden brake and for Sai to fall on him and then hold him tightly
Kya baat hai😉 Very very naughty ☺️ "i like this a lot" 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yay! I want Satya to apply sudden brake and for Sai to fall on him and then hold him tightly
Kya baat hai😉 Very very naughty ☺️ "i like this a lot" 🤗
Yeh hui na baaaattttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bike ride is one of the most romantic things I always wanted for Sai, she should know how it feels to be a proper teenager style relationship
uff uffff ab lagegi aag Saiya ke beech... I can't wait!!!!
Originally posted by: Cold-Fire
Yeh hui na baaaattttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bike ride is one of the most romantic things I always wanted for Sai, she should know how it feels to be a proper teenager style relationship
uff uffff ab lagegi aag Saiya ke beech... I can't wait!!!!
Yeah yeah yeah☺️
The way she's looking at him. Makers give me SaiYa romance fast. ❤️