Originally posted by: Devikadish
yeh koi segment aaya hai kya?? can you share the link please.
I think Yogendra visited them on set and they had a little get together with Harshad. Pani Puri party
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Devikadish
yeh koi segment aaya hai kya?? can you share the link please.
I think Yogendra visited them on set and they had a little get together with Harshad. Pani Puri party
Kuch BTS nahi aaya 😔 me want some BTS☺️
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
No what i meant is that they can show a leap with new characters. No Savi or Vinu or anyone from preleap.
Then just make a new show instead😆
Han yeh bhi kar sakte hai 🤣
Yay! I want Satya to apply sudden brake and for Sai to fall on him and then hold him tightly
Bike ride ab inke beech main batti hojayegi