I don't know what PH is planning and what channel is planning 😆 I am just ranting 😎Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil
You guys are confident this show will get 8 seasons of TVD?! Wasn’t TIMG supposed to be a finite show?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don't know what PH is planning and what channel is planning 😆 I am just ranting 😎Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil
You guys are confident this show will get 8 seasons of TVD?! Wasn’t TIMG supposed to be a finite show?!
Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83
Oh I loved Caroline. I actually wanted her for Damon 😆 in TVD coz she was most beautiful 🤩 one tvd. Also kick ass girl . Even Damon was afraid of her and brought Klaus to knees.
But not cherry LOL😒
give that arc to some other girl and make Armaans pair.
May be actress is my problem 😒
I love Klaroline ☺️
Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83
And please omit that pregnancy track 😒
I hate that track 😭
They brought that track coz Candice was originally pregnant at that time 😆
But what if they copy that too
But I just want her to leave those twins to Sameer and go get her Klaus and be a mommy to Hope 😭
Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil
You guys are confident this show will get 8 seasons of TVD?! Wasn’t TIMG supposed to be a finite show?!
Kuch bhi hosakta hai ...
They might just stop the show for sometime till Gashmeer returns like a season break ...
Well one basic difference they made was Damon was the elder bro, but here Veer is the younger bro...to jo bhi fight etc duties the vo Armaan k upar aya jo Damon k upar tha in TVD...coz daddy dearest k pov se jo position voha Damon ka tha, yaha Armaan ka hai...To voha jo gaali Damon ko padi thi yaha Armaan ko padi...gaaliyan to bade wale ko hi padti hai...chota wala bach jata hai...to yaha veer was free to be all yes baba I will do as u say and then have fun with Kavya I guess, uska number nehi aya hoga na Armaan k baad gaali khane ka...sidha goli kha lia🤣
I dont think thats an intentional difference on their part, they probably missed this bit of info warna yeh bhi copy kar lete
Basically TVD mein ending k 2-3 seasons delena ko establish karne k chakkar mein baki sab barbaad kar dia...zabardasti k story k chakkar mein damon or Elena ko chod sabka life barbaad kar dia...stefan ko to jine bhi nehi dia...to I want koi bhi kisike bhi sath ho atleast thoda apna dimag lagaye and itv style mein happy ending kara de sabke jodiya banake...Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
But since Gashmeer is committed for another project I guess uska exit dikhayenge ...
But season 7 aur 8 mein Stefan aur Damon ki bonding bhi hui and also I want them to show Valerie ka part here and I wish that yahan pe Armaan Valerie ke saath ho , Eisha apne doc banne ka khwab pura kare aur Mehak Veer ke saath end ho jaaye and Cherry after giving birth to Sameer ke twins she ends up with Klaus ,while Sameer raises the twins alone.
probably ya...and stefan sure seemed far more mature than damon many times...galatfami ho gayi hogi🤣Originally posted by: la_Reine
I dont think thats an intentional difference on their part, they probably missed this bit of info warna yeh bhi copy kar lete
Oh the hypocrisy of Armaan and Eisha. 😆 Loved how Veer told them that Armaan still stayed in character but Eisha lied like a pro. 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Oh the hypocrisy of Armaan and Eisha. 😆 Loved how Veer told them that Armaan still stayed in character but Eisha lied like a pro. 🤣
But Armaan had his reason.. if that cave will open rest bhediyas will be out as well as which will create havoc veer is simply being selfish for kavya... but both kavya vere cheated with Armaan at past too.. already Veer killed so many people so Armaan had the reason to stop him ..
Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil
You guys are confident this show will get 8 seasons of TVD?! Wasn’t TIMG supposed to be a finite show?!
i dont think so they will show 8 seasons... without FL dikhana jessica jaise copy paste writer ke liye possible nei