"Dhanyawad Kanhaji Chikitsak Dr Dhruv ka apaharan karne ka sanket Dene ke liye" man the cutest delivery ever ๐คฃ I can't stop smiling at how adorable she was..
It's a crime but yeah ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
"Dhanyawad Kanhaji Chikitsak Dr Dhruv ka apaharan karne ka sanket Dene ke liye" man the cutest delivery ever ๐คฃ I can't stop smiling at how adorable she was..
It's a crime but yeah ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
๐ sounds good but I'm looking for something that captures the essence of her character
"Insaan jaha bhi ho apni khushi dhund hi leta hai" ๐ณ
https://twitter.com/AnOptimist9/status/1635663812614561799
OR
"Savdhaan...anadar ko apradh samjha jayega." ๐
https://twitter.com/YoNoPrejudices/status/1635312225962557440
OR
"Nasha aur hum?" ๐คฃ
Riya Sharma
You did not choose any of the titles I shared ๐ค
I've decided to put a new title every other week, toh sab titles ki baari ayegi ๐คOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
You did not choose any of the titles I shared ๐ค
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've decided to put a new title every other week, toh sab titles ki baari ayegi ๐ค
๐๐ค
Share your favourite dialogues/snippets by our Rajkumari Tarapriya!
Mine is : Na aap vishesh ho aur na hi vishisht
Also, hey kanhaji, Chikitsak Dr Dhruv ka apaharan karne ka sanket dijiye ๐คฃ