Pyaar Hota Kayi Baar Hai ... 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pyaar Hota Kayi Baar Hai ... 🥳
Originally posted by: Whatever234
Rich coming from someone who has a DP of an actor who last gave a 100 cr film 9 yrs ago(the ONLY 100 cr film in his filmography)
Ever thought that people put DPs purely coz they are eye candy ….and not because they revere that persons box office record, performance , acting, character, religious beliefs an and philanthropy choices?
Just coz I like his face dosent mean I think he’s the next superstar out there …lollololol
Could also be that the dp is 10 years old and I can’t be bothered changing it ….
Open the mind
Ever thought that people put DPs purely coz they are eye candy ….and not because they revere that persons box office record, performance , acting, character, religious beliefs an and philanthropy choices?
Just coz I like his face dosent mean I think he’s the next superstar out there …lollololol
Could also be that the dp is 10 years old and I can’t be bothered changing it ….
Open the mind
Open the mind ...
To the fact that we all are in a post-pandemic era ...
Where a lot of Bollywood movies haven't done well.
Time to Celebrate ... 🥳
dress pe lag gaye honge shayad Shradha ke 🙈 🤣🤣
dress pehne hi kaha the. kg ke bacho ka dress churai thi
Reporting of BOI fir beedh 😆https://twitter.com/aavishhkar/status/1639304202621968384?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Don't fight the success of TJMM ... 'Like Crazzzy' 🥳
Do you guys think Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam 3 can cross the ₹50 crore mark in its first day? With the huge franchise value, strong anticipation, and...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9763
...
https://x.com/NiteshNaveenAus/status/2045738032264003895?s=20 Bhai has 18. SRK/Ajay are only others above 10
4