Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 4K7XYLTDUXVC3WUQ
Your profile pic is intense.. lolol
1910 😆.. i think i am 1900z
I hit you up more than once... can you hit mine up at least? You haven't hit me once. 😭
No u are not allowed to be elder than me. 😈
Lol. I haven't? I hardly do unless I have to message someone new.
I'll hit it every day now ok.. 😛
Can’t believe Anu Malik gave some of the most melodious songs of 90s 😲😆
Also I just realized that whistle tune in the beginning is a whole another song from movie Ishq 😆
Dr3vil
I just clicked your ID 3 times accidently, can you check if you finally get my profile hit now. Do I appear 3 times or just the once where I also then went in further and clicked profile?
I think that's why you don't see me in your visitors list.🥲
No cari.. its temperamental.. I don't have one hit from you .. just a few news ones.. you don't appear at all :(
Originally posted by: QX5HOOVKG66L2PVN
I am in a dilemma.. my fam in qld is starting Friday.. which means eid will fall on Monday... a work day
If I start today .. which I believe is correct .. then eid falls on Sunday.. but I'll be celebrating alone :(
Do you know when you guys start ..
Huh whos starting on Friday, i thought all countries started today
Maybe another time?😭
Huh?
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k