Such a sweet gesture by fans
https://twitter.com/ShivanjaliEDevi/status/1637786292095422464?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Such a sweet gesture by fans
https://twitter.com/ShivanjaliEDevi/status/1637786292095422464?s=20
I think she had given similar interview before also.
Anybody watched Hunter....all the episodes are out!!
Originally posted by: divine_16
Anybody watched Hunter....all the episodes are out!!
Not yet but saw one pic which was shared by fans he was showing his body without shirt. That's why he did dieting n all.
I saw the 1st episode and the violence was too much for me.Saw KV's character having relationship with Suneil Shetty's onscreen wife.So,got curious to know what happens and I skipped to the last episode and saw KV's character lying with a slit throat and blood all over....that was it for me !! Didn't watch it further....don't know may be I will watch it later.Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan
Not yet but saw one pic which was shared by fans he was showing his body without shirt. That's why he did dieting n all.
This is so nice..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp-8FSthbh3/?igshid=MGU3ZTQzNzY=