Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Eise, who seeves biryani in banan leaf? I never saw, i saw khichdi serving in banana leaf. Usually biryani serves in handi aur bowl etc.

Aruna's dish looking unclean also,leafs are dirty. Really she can cook?bhai humein le lo masterchef walo plz😆

Aruna ko leaf ki bhi zaroorat nahin thi. She could have directly put biryani from her pan on judges desk. Judges usko bhi innovative bolkar chaat chaatkar khaa lete😆

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

We finished the second thread also 😂

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh no yaar, Sanjeev kapoor also used to sniff the food.

I think that's where Ranveer got it from. 

Bad habit both of them.

Yesterday even Garima took the bowl and sniffed it directly, not even using a spoon, but she directly brought the bowl to her nose. Yuck. I think it was at one of the contestants cooking stations

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And the way she gives blank look! She cant even talk properly,she complained properly how people raised question about her getting finale ticket but she cant properly talk only when judges asks her something or she explains her food. Abba jabba dabba karte rehte hein🤔

I knowwwww. She's so irritating. Plus the way she talks, so slowly and stretching her words and syllables, almost as if she's singing. 

Priyanka was the opposite, talking too much with unnecessary information and her irritating style of sentences.

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Last I watched was around 2 weeks ago and Ranberr’s “mumma mumma” with those heart eyes just pissed me the eff off. Plus he doesnt let anyone else speak. 

If they do another season then Sony should get someone like Sanjeev Kapoor to replace Ranveer.

They can bring in earlier seasons like season 1,2 ka winners. I think season 1’s winner was a judge in season 2 and may be another season. They can bring Chef Sanjyot Keer from ‘Your Food Lab’ youtube channel as a judge. He was a food producer for season 4 MCI. Or bring some famous food bloggers (Nisha Madhulika?) or food critics like MC Australia(Mellisa is a food critic). I don’t know anyone else who has been in the food blogging industry for very long(NM’s blog is pure veg I think). 

P.S. they can invite any of us too as judges. We can give better challenges to the contestants 

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

We finished the second thread also 😂

I wrote something similar when we were in page 130 plus. Thanks to the judges & Aruna 🤣

Originally posted by: nurulain

Oh no yaar, Sanjeev kapoor also used to sniff the food.

I think that's where Ranveer got it from. 

Bad habit both of them.

Yesterday even Garima took the bowl and sniffed it directly, not even using a spoon, but she directly brought the bowl to her nose. Yuck. I think it was at one of the contestants cooking stations

Ranveer told Suvarna that she should sniff and tell in which stage the biriyani is. As in how much it has cooked. He sniffed so much. He did not get so much smell. Then decided I have to say something. So I will tell Suvarna your biriyani is about to burn add some more water in the bottom vessel

If at all they wanted biriyani challenge, they should have called the Biriyani wala contestant. Biriyani re-creation contest. Aruna can still be given raw jackfruit. These biriyanis look pathetic. Also yes, there is a biriyani meal on menu in some restaurants where I live. So no big innovation there. 

Did Aruna get a whole jackfruit Or that was just show piece and she was given cut jackfruit?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

I wrote something similar when we were in page 130 plus. Thanks to the judges & Aruna 🤣

Like in the last season we remembered Oindrilla. This season I will remember Aruna, Priyanka, Suvarna, KDK, negatively. 

😂 That face of KDK, it looks like someone always punches her face before the shoot. So she can cry 😭🤣

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Ranveer told Suvarna that she should sniff and tell in which stage the biriyani is. As in how much it has cooked. He sniffed so much. He did not get so much smell. Then decided I have to say something. So I will tell Suvarna your biriyani is about to burn add some more water in the bottom vessel

Suvarna didn't add any water in the vessel. That's what Vikas said. She added after they told her to steam as that's the safest way to make biryani. Even I use that method but these finalists don't know.