kal mera interview hai aur koi preparation nahi hai thanks to this show😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kal mera interview hai aur koi preparation nahi hai thanks to this show😆.
Haya spotted here 😂
Originally posted by: _HealeR_
Problem is the same ring🤣 sera nikaldegi mujhe DT se ! khatam tata bye bye !
Watch crash course in romance and give us a break 😆
Originally posted by: pickachu
kal mera interview hai aur koi preparation nahi hai thanks to this show😆.
Good luck for interview
I watched it. Nice show, I love the main couple.
Netflix ? okay 🤣 I think I should take a break from TB really 🤣
Ninuz, itna hi pyaar tha humara ki tumne mujhe Haya bana diya ? 😒😒
Originally posted by: pickachu
Haan per woh pregnant nahi ho sakta warna meerub ke ye pains bhi murtasim hi le leta😆
haan ye toh hai...don't want to imagine murtu screaming in pain during child birth🤣
Really should I watch 😔😔😕?