Originally posted by: SunqianFan
For @ spinelli - Are you a doctor ????
😆
say hi to pulkit jiju🤣🤣
Disha ji aap kya hai.....orthopedician or cardiac surgeon😈 tell me pleeej.
Nahi re I'm not doctor but now I'm regretting that by didn't I become doctor
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
For @ spinelli - Are you a doctor ????
😆
say hi to pulkit jiju🤣🤣
Disha ji aap kya hai.....orthopedician or cardiac surgeon😈 tell me pleeej.
Nahi re I'm not doctor but now I'm regretting that by didn't I become doctor
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
For @ spinelli - Are you a doctor ????
😆
say hi to pulkit jiju🤣🤣
Disha ji aap kya hai.....orthopedician or cardiac surgeon😈 tell me pleeej.
Main dono he nahi hu, general surgery hu.
Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli
Nahi re I'm not doctor but now I'm regretting that by didn't I become doctor
No need to regret ....I am sure whatever work you do... you're very good at it❤️😳..
Mishy, you were right☺️ about his other show. ☺️☺️He looks so good so romantic ☺️☺️❤️❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺
Harshad in romantic roles☺️☺️ He is hot
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
Mishy, you were right☺️ about his other show. ☺️☺️He looks so good so romantic ☺️☺️❤️❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺
Harshad in romantic roles☺️☺️ He is hot
I know I know harshad is too hot AF🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Appreciation post for harshad.....the way Satya was showing his emotions , his pain about his past love ......wow just wow ..... fabulous actor.❤️...he nailed the emotional scenes today....that frequent change in emotions while conversing with his aai was superb....that lost look of him made me feel extremely bad for the guy ...the jovial personality which he carries with himself had a dark past....the nuances ,pitch ,voice modulation, everything was pitch perfect......a huge of applause for harshad ...he did a fantastic job in portraying the emotional turmoil of Dr Satya❤️👏👏👏👏
What a treat to watch him onscreen 🥳🥳🥳🥳kudos to him
https://twitter.com/flyy_lilies/status/1638023247001423879?s=20
Harshad is the star of today's episode....he nailed his role❤️dr satya is treat for viewers❤️..
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
No need to regret ....I am sure whatever work you do... you're very good at it❤️😳..
Thank you darling. Even i dont have this much confidence on myself that you have on me❤️🤗
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Harshad is the star of today's episode....he nailed his role❤️dr satya is treat for viewers❤️..
Now he needs to be in show till end and that too as Sai ke saiyya