Itna karo na mujhe pyaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Itna karo na mujhe pyaar
BW - you
Creative - me
Puzzles - both
I'm not handing over puzzles domain 🤣
Done. 😆
Our partnership is set. 😚😏🫡
Yes Love Couple India Season 2 is better 😊
For proof : Click re Heto know
I thought you were the torturing type, not the murdering type 😲
Shreya is all kinds. Sher ne khoon chak liya hai type scene hai unka🤣
Are you forgetting Emil? And the time I played Guess the Murderer and made each of you a murderer? And don't forget I have a head assassin. 😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shreya is all kinds. Sher ne khoon chak liya hai type scene hai unka🤣
I'm the sher of RRR. Always hungry for more.
and I m here boss 😈Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Are you forgetting Emil? And the time I played Guess the Murderer and made each of you a murderer? And don't forget I have a head assassin. 😈