Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CotKhOwPl9Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=I prefers the promo outfit than that of the golden one
Dude in og Manjira didn't know that khori has refused to wear and everything that's why she took the jewellery, but here do you really think Manbeer will take the jewellery ?? I have a feeling here sahiba will give it to her back.
Secondly, riddiman was not that nervous at all. Khori asked him to lie, but here it is shown Angad asking her to act like ...
What do you think??
Dude in og Manjira didn't know that khori has refused to wear and everything that's why she took the jewellery, but here do you really think Manbeer will take the jewellery ?? I have a feeling here sahiba will give it to her back.
Secondly, riddiman was not that nervous at all. Khori asked him to lie, but here it is shown Angad asking her to act like ...
What do you think??
Chances are high that Sahiba will return the jewellery but Manbir might not take it back.
I wonder how they react when police comes and then Seerat’s accusation. They have changed some parts from OG so can’t predict
Dude in og Manjira didn't know that khori has refused to wear and everything that's why she took the jewellery, but here do you really think Manbeer will take the jewellery ?? I have a feeling here sahiba will give it to her back.
Secondly, riddiman was not that nervous at all. Khori asked him to lie, but here it is shown Angad asking her to act like ...
What do you think??
Even in hindi manbir doesnt know that sahiba refused thr jewellery.
Is it so I thought Hansraj informed her
Don't no maine epi nahi dekha only wu.