G means gayatri ?
Oh u left join again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
G means gayatri ?
Oh u left join again
i need two ppl... Only u joined so i was waiting one more... Btw nice avtarOriginally posted by: MSgayatri
I went inside.... U are drawing??
vibey....chal game khele
If u go back na it ll exit
Guys ita fun.... I played with suchi.... Baki log aayenge toh mazza ayega..
Omg it was so much fun 🤣
Last one was mechanic tum kaha gyi ?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Guys ita fun.... I played with suchi.... Baki log aayenge toh mazza ayega..
Really?
Create one more room..
Waise don't need to download any app right?
jo link hai.... Waha jao
Really?
Create one more room..
Waise don't need to download any app right?
sorry.... Meko kaam aaya thoda