I have to take a certification exam today, wish me luck 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have to take a certification exam today, wish me luck 😆
CC ka itna plain boring first page dekh kar ...

Shilpa, I consider you one of my buddies and you are genuinely one of the kindest people here who have never talked sh*t (even when someone has annoyed you to death 😆) Don't ever let anyone ruin your peace 🤗
For you ❤️

Please, pin this thread. Thank you!
NP, I am stealing this from you.. 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I have to take a certification exam today, wish me luck 😆
All the besttt! ⭐️
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I have to take a certification exam today, wish me luck 😆
All the best Suga Minion ⭐️
so sweet💖💖🤗🤗
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0