

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica



Is this the same show in which Bilal was rumored to be with Alizay. Wish Alizay was paired with bilal than Durre



No, no.. Alizeh-Bilal project was just a rumor. Bilal-Durre project is actually happening. I don't know the male lead of this project as yet..Is this the same show in which Bilal was rumored to be with Alizay. Wish Alizay was paired with bilal than Durre
I hope Alizeh improves her acting skills. She needs to reduce her makeup too.
I hope Alizeh improves her acting skills. She needs to reduce her makeup too.
I totally find her acting skills dull.
I can't stand her acting .
The reason I left watching taana bana was because of her poor acting and heavy makeup in drama.
I want to see someone good with Alizeh. Like imran ashraf❤️
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I want to see someone good with Alizeh. Like imran ashraf❤️
I also wanted to see someone good. But then we are getting her with Shehroze 😭