Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am going to sleep now. Good Night, guys 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
No one wants both of them after today's episode
They can keep dilly-dallying with each other. Deserve no one else but each other.
there is one redemption
everyone almost everyone is mad at both of them that is better i guess instead of us picking sides
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am going to sleep now. Good Night, guys 🤗🤗
Good night. I am off too. Need to rewire my brain after all the mental workup I did for these two idiots.
I know I will be back with renewed enthusiasm tomorrow 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am going to sleep now. Good Night, guys 🤗🤗
GOOD NIGHT. dream of meerab and murtasim like this.
thanks for all the threads. you are a champ.
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
there is one redemption
everyone almost everyone is mad at both of them that is better i guess instead of us picking sides
They be like take us together or leave us together.
We come in a package, both husband and wife. Ain't letting you pick sides. We will make sure to keep up with each other's scores.
She is really going through previous thread 😂 Lets see what we gonna get. .Another Team Murtu or Team Meeru member or a new founding member of Haya Fan club 😂
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
i am not to blame they started it, i plead complete ignorance, they tricked me, did i mention i had no sleep
😕Your poor sleep will also be like why o why are you doing this to me 😂😂😂
Another new thread ❤️