mere Billu. He didnt even want to fall for the girl.
i watched🤣.Pura ka pura scam tha,poster pe Bilal Iqra the aur show pe Shehzad Sheikh Iqra🤣.Ghatiya mazak aur toh aur Bilal ko mar bhi diya😵
That girl irritated me to hell. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
mere Billu. He didnt even want to fall for the girl.
i watched🤣.Pura ka pura scam tha,poster pe Bilal Iqra the aur show pe Shehzad Sheikh Iqra🤣.Ghatiya mazak aur toh aur Bilal ko mar bhi diya😵
That girl irritated me to hell. 🤣
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
It shows in her writing . Her female characters are worse😆
I didnt watch the IV though🤣
i didnt watch full iv but some of the iv clips went viral,where she was saying astounding things😆
Nikaah pr Nikaah bhi dekhaya tha 😅
i watched🤣.Pura ka pura scam tha,poster pe Bilal Iqra the aur show pe Shehzad Sheikh Iqra🤣.Ghatiya mazak aur toh aur Bilal ko mar bhi diya😵
No mai aur sadist nahi banna chahti hu🤣
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Nikaah pr Nikaah bhi dekhaya tha 😅
Really ? I forgot that?
I remember Bilal and Iqra didnt marry due to his kidnapping
mein nahi thi but iis show ny Mujhy bana diya hai 😑
Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
❤️
Good old days when Wahaj and Bilal used to be sideys and killed for nothing 🤣
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1154531#:Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Really ? I forgot that?
I remember Bilal and Iqra didnt marry due to his kidnapping