awesome gif😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awesome gif😆

Originally posted by: infinity101
That was so weird man! I have never seen people here speaking like that to fellow members and unexpected coming from such old IDs! But you handled it all really well. Hope Shilpa is okay too and doesn’t get demotivated from making CCs in future.
Ya know I’ve been chill for so long ever since I became a witch but the the gnats continue to remind me from time to time that my fly swatter is still intact. Anywho…moving on
More importantly, who is Billa wooing these days? 😛
Jealous Praanis, mostly relatives karte hain aise🤔
Maami, ye dekho mujhe maths mein100/100 aaya hain.
Maami: bahut achha hain. tere jhumke kahan se kharidi?😆
Originally posted by: JX6EULFHLYC25ORW
Ya know I’ve been chill for so long ever since I became a witch but the the gnats continue to remind me from time to time that my fly swatter is still intact. Anywho…moving on
More importantly, who is Billa wooing these days? 😛
sindoor ki dibbe. wo ignore kar rahi bolke ab trying to woo juhi chawla. lagta hain wo bhi ignore kar rahi hain. 🤔
ek Legend ko dusri Legend hi samajh sakte hain. kisi Legend ko dhundna padega ab
Originally posted by: hasini009
Jealous Praanis, mostly relatives karte hain aise🤔
Maami, ye dekho mujhe maths mein100/100 aaya hain.Maami: bahut achha hain. tere jhumke kahan se kharidi?😆
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Dagad Dagad 😎😎🎸
Naye thread pe aa jaayo sab 😆
Forgot to tag evil bala there 😓

wo to hona hi tha 🤣Originally posted by: infinity101
Kal CC pe jo bhi bawal hua usse CC ko hi taala lag gaya 😆
IF ka tharki.