it was a complete waste of my time😒 🤦🏽♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it was a complete waste of my time😒 🤦🏽♀️
Thank God I'm not the only one 🤣
no …where is it
Netflix pe hi.
oh yes.. i checked .. I have seen it .. the nth room case
what kind of dramas you want to watch now ? do you watch only on netflix ?
which show in ur siggy
Sachi mein…I kept waiting for a major twist but nothing! I skipped so much🤪
what kind of dramas you want to watch now ? do you watch only on netflix ?
depends on my mood😆 sometimes rom-com, sometimes with mystery/thriller element. Not a fan of historical or horror ones
I watch also on viki
which show in ur siggy
Time and Him are Just Right.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Sachi mein…I kept waiting for a major twist but nothing! I skipped so much🤪
I stopped at the pig scene. was ep 1 or 2 ka ending😆 You finished it?? 😲 come here you deserve an award for this🤣
A new home, but the chaos remains. 🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
150 pages later… new home, same chaos🙂↕️ Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching!
Feel free to discuss any serial/movie that you are watching! New year, new thread✌🏼
390