Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wahaj posted a story on insta 27 min ago.. i guess he is not sleeping either… the connection is real 🤣🤣🤣
I should go too yaar. I have been saying household chores for the last 4 hours.
Wahaj posted a story on insta 27 min ago.. i guess he is not sleeping either… the connection is real 🤣🤣🤣
I should get on instagram. he is feeling restless tuesday
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Mr queen was so fun to watch 😆
Similary under queen's umbrella was also good.
About glory everyone is praising the drama and it has got really good ratings too , its all over SM so I have to watch this plus song hye kyo is the main reason . She acts so well.
things to watch list is getting longer which is good it will help with withdrawal symptoms after TB
It's TB day 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Wahaj posted a story on insta 27 min ago.. i guess he is not sleeping either… the connection is real 🤣🤣🤣
Turu lobe it is 😂
Murtu don hai devdas nhi 😎
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Mr queen was so fun to watch 😆
Similary under queen's umbrella was also good.
About glory everyone is praising the drama and it has got really good ratings too , its all over SM so I have to watch this plus song hye kyo is the main reason . She acts so well.
Mr.queen is one of my all time fav kdrama. It's a nearly perfectly made kdrama with amazing acting by everyone. I still crack up watching scenes from that drama.
I might check out glory if i feel like watching something dark. I am also hearing good things about it and it has high rating on MDL. It's rare for song hye kyo dramas to have high ratings.
I am currently watching the family man on prime.
Even though gul has given someone iconic jodi like arshi maaneet asya shivika...but ekta has ruin many shows that started well.