Aadhi public ab bhi sadkon par hi hai🤣
Hoti hi hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aadhi public ab bhi sadkon par hi hai🤣
Hoti hi hai 🤣🤣
I want separation😭
why yaar
i am sick of it in indian dramas please spare us
PEMRA walon ka bas chale toh mere Murtu ko saans bhi na lene de😭 Akbar was so lucky😳
Usse ab tak kuch bhi nahi mila.
Ek gulp le liya toh kyaa hua.
Yeh PEMRA wale gulp bhi nahi lene denge.
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
really is it any good.
i was catching up on mr. queen on netflix again that still cracks me up.
Mr queen was so fun to watch 😆
Similary under queen's umbrella was also good.
About glory everyone is praising the drama and it has got really good ratings too , its all over SM so I have to watch this plus song hye kyo is the main reason . She acts so well.
I want to see Devdaas Murtu😂😂
why should Maheer have all the fun🤪
I want separation😭
😱😱😱
i dont want long separation.. small one okay like they can separate on Wednesday and back together on Thursday 😅😂
Usse ab tak kuch bhi nahi mila.
Ek gulp le liya toh kyaa hua.
Yeh PEMRA wale gulp bhi nahi lene denge.
I only wish i could send PEMRA to hunt down Hindi drama producers.
Hum bas 10 minutes mein ghar pohonch jaayenge, sab visits ho gayi😂
😋 Hope you had fun today
yeh bhi koi separation hua😂
😱😱😱
i dont want long separation.. small one okay like they can separate on Wednesday and back together on Thursday 😅😂
yes, in the morning I visited hanuman temple in CP