Ye kya dialogue hai 😂😂

Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know ese dialogues kon likhta hai bhai 

https://twitter.com/Duskygl/status/1633781835929976832?t=fDveKXVkovxaFZ7FEZUq1Q&s=19

Feel free to add more in upcoming episodes

Am I the only one who don't find these dialogues cringe, bad and goes with script.  I know many sisters who have 18+ talks between them. 

Raunaq and Chandini aren't friends or lovers. They are just 2 strangers where Raunaq is trying to flirt with her  in other words is a typical roadside Romeo who wants to impress girl. He isn't mature 30+ adult too. So of course they both won't be having mature , emotional talks. So obviously he will be flirting like how a guy in 20's does. Cheesy and meaningless.  

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Am I the only one who don't find these dialogues cringe, bad and goes with script.  I know many sisters who have 18+ talks between them. 

Raunaq and Chandini aren't friends or lovers. They are just 2 strangers where Raunaq is trying to flirt with her  in other words is a typical roadside Romeo who wants to impress girl. He isn't mature 30+ adult too. So of course they both won't be having mature , emotional talks. So obviously he will be flirting like how a guy in 20's does. Cheesy and meaningless.  

but I found the execution very bad also the expressions and all 

Sabka apna apna perspective hai vese bhi

Vese bhi he is 27 in the show thoda sa toh mature dialogue de hi sakte h 

Flirt mai bhi.

Jyada fault toh execution ka hai.

Rush karne  ke chkkr me khichdi bana di hai actually 

Also sis bolti bhi hai toh kisi ladke ke lie bolti h ese stuff khud aaps me ese garmi dedo and all nahi bolte 

Hum frnds b nahi bolte yaar ese ye toh behene h 

And also it's been five episode already and they didn't even revealed a bit about raunaq or his bg.

Knowing he will be having a double face it's hard to digest these cheesey dialogues

Like kuch toh dikhao ke uske mind me chal kya Raha h.

Here toh they portrayed he is smitter by fl really naki koi hidden motive se 

Dikhao toh sahi thoda ke uska hidden motive h kuch fl ke stalking ke peeche.

Raunaq character ko explore hi anhi kr rhe.

Same happened with pallavi in mhrw and yaha raunaq ke saath ho rhaa h 

Originally posted by Kavita99

but I found the execution very bad also the expressions and all 

Sabka apna apna perspective hai vese bhi

Vese bhi he is 27 in the show thoda sa toh mature dialogue de hi sakte h 

Flirt mai bhi.

Jyada fault toh execution ka hai.

Rush karne  ke chkkr me khichdi bana di hai actually 

Also sis bolti bhi hai toh kisi ladke ke lie bolti h ese stuff khud aaps me ese garmi dedo and all nahi bolte 

Hum frnds b nahi bolte yaar ese ye toh behene h 

And also it's been five episode already and they didn't even revealed a bit about raunaq or his bg.

Knowing he will be having a double face it's hard to digest these cheesey dialogues

Like kuch toh dikhao ke uske mind me chal kya Raha h.

Here toh they portrayed he is smitter by fl really naki koi hidden motive se 

Dikhao toh sahi thoda ke uska hidden motive h kuch fl ke stalking ke peeche.

Raunaq character ko explore hi anhi kr rhe.

Same happened with pallavi in mhrw and yaha raunaq ke saath ho rhaa h 

They are keeping everything about Raunaq and his family under wraps because aage Chalke saara drama wahi pae hoga. Story narrative will shift to his family and the drama there because wahi main plot honewaala hain because roshni and chandini is going to be there. So they are focusing more on Chandini and Roshni and their family dynamics now because they have to show their initial bond how it was with each other and with the family and how it's going to be changed soon. They are putting base for the next narrative which is going to be Raunaq and his family.

They aren't showing Raunaq hidden motive as of now because of shock and surprise value so that along with chandini even audience will get surprised later. They too feel arey yeh tho itna pyaar dikhaa Raha tha woh sab jhoot tha high point drama.

In short they are keeping Raunaq under wraps to turn story they want if this behen bani saas cringe don't work and they will go to full fledged hate love story for them.

Originally posted by abhiya_12

They are keeping everything about Raunaq and his family under wraps because aage Chalke saara drama wahi pae hoga. Story narrative will shift to his family and the drama there because wahi main plot honewaala hain because roshni and chandini is going to be there. So they are focusing more on Chandini and Roshni and their family dynamics now because they have to show their initial bond how it was with each other and with the family and how it's going to be changed soon. They are putting base for the next narrative which is going to be Raunaq and his family.

They aren't showing Raunaq hidden motive as of now because of shock and surprise value so that along with chandini even audience will get surprised later. They too feel arey yeh tho itna pyaar dikhaa Raha tha woh sab jhoot tha high point drama.

In short they are keeping Raunaq under wraps to turn story they want if this behen bani saas cringe don't work and they will go to full fledged hate love story for them.

I know I understand that but it's just that I want to see a lill pov and explore of Raunaq character as individual

Abhi esa individuality lag nahi Raha bs Chandni Chandni ho rha h.

Kahi se b achnk bs fl ke samne aa jana and all baki time uska kuch nahi dikhana thoda out of place lgta h.

Dekhte h aage kya h

As sai said trps are what that matters trps ke vjh se stories har week change hote rehti h 

Dekhte h isko kitna aaega opening trp.

Accha aaya toh they will continue like this nahi aaya toh maybe a lill bit shift.

Continuing with the dialogue thread

https://twitter.com/KavitaChandak3/status/1635477482081251328?t=d_IacD13iY4i1Lx2xnsJPw&s=19

Since I don't watch entire show so I am only adding mostly Raunaq dialogue

Of you came across to any funny dialogue feel free to add here 

Thodi masti mazak banta h forum mai atleast

His acting looks so forced here for the ML… that police guy with crooked nose acting is much better then Ketan…Ketan as Raghav was diff, but here what lil I saw him, not that impressive