BB ka masti club #8- Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34.6k

Users

19

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

MYLTWMD557UFFF6E thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MCP6VZ3PW6EBUWF6


kids always think someone other than their parent is the coolest 🤣 my niece and nephew love being with my s/o and i, and my sister tells us to adopt them because they wanna be with us all the time 😆


vibey. Bahoot raita fail gayaa over discord. Please accept my apology. Mera idea. And convinced you to ask. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.

Best I stick to my music videos and tangential connects to it. Like today ka she bangs on you cutting your bangs 🤣🤣🤣

Radhe101 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SLBWHJGG6JMSCDKK


You mean Kundra and Teja ? I don’t even see how they were ever a good fit tbh 🤣🤣🤣

Yep cringeran. Look minority hu main for being solo teja fan...she is stupid to fall for that guy..

WD3AF3T2QX36YS4J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D5V43QRICZU4B3PR


vibey. Bahoot raita fail gayaa over discord. Please accept my apology. Mera idea. And convinced you to ask. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.

Best I stick to my music videos and tangential connects to it. Like today ka she bangs on you cutting your bangs 🤣🤣🤣


arey yaar it's not a big deal. ap bohat dramatic ho 0 se 100 pohanch jate ho 😆 it wasn't an entirely failed idea. not everyone opposed it so well, i'm happy to report that i have made some progress and my accidental bangs are growing on me 🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SRUMLKCXFDAA6PHN


phir thek hai. good morning miss sleepyhead 😆

thank you!! Have a less snow week ahead!!!

I dnt know of that's e wn possible!!! 🙈

MYLTWMD557UFFF6E thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 3SYKNSYPN4YHTGOH


arey yaar it's not a big deal. ap bohat dramatic ho 0 se 100 pohanch jate ho 😆 it wasn't an entirely failed idea. not everyone opposed it so well, i'm happy to report that i have made some progress and my accidental bangs are growing on me 🤣


this is why I hate text. Zero drama. I just apologise where I feel necessary. BAs. Text thodeee na mera voice ke saath meaning / mood convey kartaaa hain. Mereko to abhee bhee personal problem naheen discord se. But aap ko to convince keeya na 🤣🤣🤣

good on you that miscut bangs grows on you. For you thinking I did drama I hope you always sing that badly sung song ka version in your head next 30 days when you groom your miscue bangs 🤣🤣🤣🤺🤺🤺


Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
WD3AF3T2QX36YS4J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

thank you!! Have a less snow week ahead!!!

I dnt know of that's e wn possible!!! 🙈


i don't think it's a possibility but thank you. we shall keep the hope alive 😆

WD3AF3T2QX36YS4J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JS6BH3GFVVHOPCPU


this is why I hate text. Zero drama. I just apologise where I feel necessary. BAs. Text thodeee na mera voice ke saath meaning / mood convey kartaaa hain. Mereko to abhee bhee personal problem naheen discord se. But aap ko to convince keeya na 🤣🤣🤣

good on you that miscut bangs grows on you. For you thinking I did drama I hope you always sing that badly sung song ka version in your head next 30 days when you groom your miscue bangs 🤣🤣🤣🤺🤺🤺




haha mujhe already bhool gaya so don't you worry 🤣 drama is liye bola because who caressss. koi raita nahi phela that you need to apologize for 😆 masla to nai hai but we don't have other people's responses 🤭

Edited by vibecheck - 3 years ago
MYLTWMD557UFFF6E thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ORVDCJSWAXZSP2RJ


haha mujhe already bhool gaya so don't you worry 🤣 drama is liye bola because who caressss. koi raita nahi phela that you need to apologize for 😆



Aapko kya maloom kitnaaa raita kahaan failaaaa 🤣🤣🤣.


you won’t forget that song. It’s that thing that sticks in your mind. He will live rent free there for 30 days. Aur remind bhee karegaaa. Autoplay

Mode mein daaala hain Mainey 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
WD3AF3T2QX36YS4J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NWIJKOKYUDZXTS5H



Aapko kya maloom kitnaaa raita kahaan failaaaa 🤣🤣🤣.


you won’t forget that song. It’s that thing that sticks in your mind. He will love rent free there for 30 days. Aur remind bhee karegaaa. Autoplay

Mode mein daaala hain Mainey 🤣🤣🤣


dikhao kahan kitna phaila 😂


arey pinky promise mujhe already bhool gaya 🤣 it wasn't catchy enough to get stuck in my head 😎

MYLTWMD557UFFF6E thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 6QPUKXC5IMNY5ALG


dikhao kahan kitna phaila 😂


arey pinky promise mujhe already bhool gaya 🤣 it wasn't catchy enough to get stuck in my head 😎


it’s one of those. That his rendition was soooo bad. That you can’t stop watching it. I relate that to Gundee toleee ka obsession with some movie called gunda. Tho I can’t imagine sitting thru an atrocity of a movie. Like they claim to 🤣🤣.

Naheen. Dikhaoongaaa to I will need a super long break from IF. Perhaps permanent. 🤣🤣🤣. Itna riksss naheen leney ka kabhee life mein. 🤣🤣🤣.

But actual song is actually good. Might not be in category of songs thar you like listening to tho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihtX86JzmA

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".