Thank you..🤩 Zyada tiring na ho bas. 😅
What's the time there ? You Done with the dinner?
Kya banaya Aaj? 😋
i hope so! it's 10:02 pm here. i just ate. jo kal banaya tha wohi khaya 😆 had some pasta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Thank you..🤩 Zyada tiring na ho bas. 😅
What's the time there ? You Done with the dinner?
Kya banaya Aaj? 😋
i hope so! it's 10:02 pm here. i just ate. jo kal banaya tha wohi khaya 😆 had some pasta
End to end encryption
Check karo online chamkili
security issues hain no E2E data stealing and other issues
Nahi h thik fir. Aur kya check karun..
Yahi to main hai.
Telegram pe you have to log in with your real mobile number. But you don't need to share that with the ones you want to chat with like we do in WhatsApp.
You can search people by their username to initiate the convo.
I already made telegram account. I had to use my real phone number. To that is out of kooschan chamkili. 🥲🥲🥲. I don’t think it’s hidden from anyone …
it’s ok. Kisi pe koi pressure naheen hain. No to no. :). Ek aur idea rejected.
Hmmm. I don’t see how that’s an issue to chat. But honestly. Again. Not things I think about. For chat app. Aap log uncomfortable. Plan cancel. Simple.
vibey. Next time mereko idea aayegaa. Seedha bolnaa - aap rehney do 🤣🤣. As we say. 3 strikes and you are out over here.
Originally posted by: 34VNS6CYWXDBYFNW
Hmmm. I don’t see how that’s an issue to chat. But honestly. Again. Not things I think about. For chat app. Aap log uncomfortable. Plan cancel. Simple.
people are used to apps like whatsapp and like the idea of end to end encryption, but it's hard to care about this stuff personally esp when people use apps like insta, tiktok, twitter, fb, etc jahan pe sara data steal hota hai 😆
Originally posted by: 6W7FA4F5NQFZ37F5
Hmmm. I don’t see how that’s an issue to chat. But honestly. Again. Not things I think about. For chat app. Aap log uncomfortable. Plan cancel. Simple.
vibey. Next time mereko idea aayegaa. Seedha bolnaa - aap rehney do 🤣🤣. As we say. 3 strikes and you are out over here.
han ab next time se yehi karungi 🤣
Originally posted by: QKTSOK2LDDMH2HMJ
i hope so! it's 10:02 pm here. i just ate. jo kal banaya tha wohi khaya 😆 had some pasta
Umm..pastaa 😋😋 2.30 hrs ka difference hai 🤔 bas day and night add kar Lena h with time difference 😂
Originally posted by: CBLVSWEIXXTCOGBK
people are used to apps like whatsapp and like the idea of end to end encryption, but it's hard to care about this stuff personally esp when people use apps like insta, tiktok, twitter, fb, etc jahan pe sara data steal hota hai 😆
Yup. True. Steal and also mined like crazy. But yaar. Mereko kyon pressure dalnaaa Aiseee baat par. For me e2e for chat means govt can’t listen. I don’t care about that part. Lol. Aur I am comfortable with Apple security features.
Umm..pastaa 😋😋 2.30 hrs ka difference hai 🤔 bas day and night add kar Lena h with time difference 😂
yup that's right. aj humara time one hour agey hua hai. kal time pocha hota to difference alag hota since it would be 9:02 when you asked 😆