Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tum log aise kone mein kyun chupaake aise threads banate ho? πŸ˜† It’s pure chance that I ended up finding it. 

Congratulations, Liz! πŸ₯³ Well deserved promotion. Having worked closely with you, I know your endless dedication towards editing all stories that come your way. There is no one else I would blindly trust with mine. Love you. Keep growing 😘

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Tum log aise kone mein kyun chupaake aise threads banate ho? πŸ˜† It’s pure chance that I ended up finding it. 

Congratulations, Liz! πŸ₯³ Well deserved promotion. Having worked closely with you, I know your endless dedication towards editing all stories that come your way. There is no one else I would blindly trust with mine. Love you. Keep growing 😘

Thank you, Prats! πŸ€—So honoured that you would trust me with your beautiful work! I cannot have better validation! 😘

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

FF forum ke related threads aur kahaan banaye. Lizzie TMD mein shift Karu?πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations Lizzie Priya for your elevation as FFE. πŸ€—

Congratulations Priya Hand Giving Flowers - Greet Name

BlackWitch thumbnail

Seedha GA thread banao πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

FF forum ke related threads aur kahaan banaye. Lizzie TMD mein shift Karu?πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Congratulations Lizzie Priya for your elevation as FFE. πŸ€—

Thank you Madhu! πŸ€—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Seedha GA thread banao πŸ˜›

woh kaise banate hai🀣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Congratulations mumma!! How wonderfully you manage all of us kids and a plethora of forums!! πŸ€— more power to you and loads of love β­οΈ

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Congratulations mumma!! How wonderfully you manage all of us kids and a plethora of forums!! πŸ€— more power to you and loads of love β­οΈ

Awww, thanks so much, beti! πŸ€—Can’t tell you how much the appreciation means! πŸ€—