me as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me as well
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Some of the people have rated it to be the most successful this year
Successful toh Anupama bhi hain. That show is the most toxic show ever 🤣
When the whole family is torturing poor Hala for years it would be refreshing to watch Hamza rescuing her. Also people cant get out of cinderella fairytale . Prince charming and all🤔
it had its funny moment,though the saas bahu saga was absolutely intolerable,but the villains were funny with their antics sometimes and the direction was good.Dadi was really really funny😆.And Hamza Hala characters clicked with each other,though i could never understand why ppl were crazy over Hamza,he was nothing exceptional as a character.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
When the whole family is torturing poor Hala for years it would be refreshing to watch Hamza rescuing her. Also people cant get out of cinderella fairytale . Prince charming and all🤔
tbh i am yet to like any of Ary's recent dramas,Kuch Ankahi and Sar e rah are good.
I also liked Woh Pagal si. It was a daily drama . But I liked the lead pair
tbh i am yet to like any of Ary's recent dramas,Kuch Ankahi and Sar e rah are good.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
When the whole family is torturing poor Hala for years it would be refreshing to watch Hamza rescuing her. Also people cant get out of cinderella fairytale . Prince charming and all🤔
The tragedy being Farhan was nowhere near being a prince charming
Wish it was some other hero
tbh i am yet to like any of Ary's recent dramas,Kuch Ankahi and Sar e rah are good.
Sar e rah ended yesterday
What a satisfying show
Saba most of the times takes up good projects,i always look forward to her dramas.I am yet to watch tha last epi of SER.
I havent watch a single episode. That family and constantly crying Hala in promo was enough to discourage meOriginally posted by: XW7Y65RYREJNXUHU
The tragedy being Farhan was nowhere near being a prince charming
Wish it was some other hero
I havent watched Fawad Mahira wala humsafar for the same reason too 😆
But I have heard very good reviews about Farhan being the king of romance and all. 😆
I watched epi 4 and 5 . I loved first and fifth the most. Hareem was really entertaining . Muneeb also did an impressive job .
Will watch 6th now.