wah!Means return policy is only for people and not for serials.🤣
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wah!Means return policy is only for people and not for serials.🤣
🤣
I guess off aur bhi ho raha hai
Not sure but read it somewhere
haal hi main dekha Molki 2 ka scenes 🤣🤣
Bakwass
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I used to check out the forum when I was bored 🤣 and because of one person who made hilarious memes there 🤣
I remember you guys used to discuss it aur mujhe bhi wahi se khabar milti thi 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I reach anywhere shamelessly.🤣🤣
Phir to tu tharki Hui 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
wah!Means return policy is only for people and not for serials.🤣
🤣
Yeah so? 🤣 Why should I return to serials? 🤣 I rather rewatch other things
heck I haven’t even fully rewatched pkyek since it ended 🤣🤣
Rajjo show ki female lead bhi tik toker thee 🤣
Anyone watching Aashiqana new season
Mai hoon na 😳🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Rajjo show ki female lead bhi tik toker thee 🤣
Yes
She got famous as she was look alike of alia bhatt
I remember watching that reel
I am not surprised at the reaction😆
no one in the right mind should watch it
Then why are you watching it 🤣 Diya zabardasti to nahi dekhne bol rahi na 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k