Posted: 1 years ago

What’s cooking between them? Couple days ago, I read a blind about them that they are in relationship and Bhushan will divorce his wife Divya soon to marry Nora but Divya is asking for 600 crore alimony. How true is it? Is Nora just a bed partner of Bhushan or are they in a serious relationship? 

Few days back blind item was there that Akshay n nora hooked up on that USA event..Before that  she was linked with Aryan khan

Nora doesn't seem to be in serious relationship with anyone. 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

Originally posted by naaznin

Few days back blind item was there that Akshay n nora hooked up on that USA event..Before that  she was linked with Aryan khan

Nora doesn't seem to be in serious relationship with anyone. 

In aryan topic,if u remember i commented in ur thread about nora bhushan- the truth is nora Bhushan. No aryan or akshay

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

In aryan topic,if u remember i commented in ur thread about nora bhushan- the truth is nora Bhushan. No aryan or akshay

Bhushan is permanent.. Aryan akshay like r ONS 

I saw her years ago in Bigg Boss and she was in a romantic relationship with Prince Narula in it - entered as a wild card contestant and ensured longevity in the show due to the relationship. After the show ended, she friend zoned him and he was in trauma for a while. Finally he went back to Yuvika Chaudhary who he had a crush on before Nora’s entry..

It was a mean move, but she received the limelight she needed. Prince Narula was just used and thrown out like tissue paper.  

That mean streak still continues, I guess…

Edited by girlie_giggles - 1 years ago

Originally posted by girlie_giggles

I saw her years ago in Bigg Boss and she was in a romantic relationship with Prince Narula in it - entered as a wild card contestant and ensured longevity in the show due to the relationship. After the show ended, she friend zoned him and he was in trauma for a while. Finally he went back to Yuvika Chaudhary who he had a crush on before Nora’s entry..

It was a mean move, but she received the limelight she needed. Prince Narula was just used and thrown out like tissue paper.  

That mean streak still continues, I guess…

I never got good vibes from her. She was annoying in BB as well. 

His wife Divya is too cute and sweet and charming.

Don't know about this rumour.

Originally posted by mintyblue

His wife Divya is too cute and sweet and charming.

Don't know about this rumour.

Listen to her speak and you would know what a bimbo she is 😆

Originally posted by infinity101

Listen to her speak and you would know what a bimbo she is 😆

Well, I dunno