Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 years ago

Shraddha isn’t the best actress but she’s alot better than Janhvi, Sara and Ananya. I also would rather watch her over Kriti, Bhumi and Kiara. I really felt she could’ve done some of their roles better. 

I feel that she could have had a better career if she had a strong mentor and more support (like the kind other nepo girls get)

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She was good in chichore as a mother and as a girlfriend 

She did well 

I saw some scenes of haseena parkar she was not bad but yes ashiqui 2 , ek villian she was very bland and wooden 

Her dance moves are sometimes so good and smooth sometimes very mechanical and weird 

But I really like her off-screen she is funny and cute and has a personality unlike the weird accent wale aaj kal ki heriones so for only that I like her ! 

hasini009 thumbnail

jitni shraddha apni sundarta par hain utni shraddha apni acting pe nahi hain. iss liye woh big star ban nahi paya 😆

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She is underrated 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia4545

I watched Hasina Parker and Ek Villian. She did pretty well. Most actresses can’t act of this generation and acting is not a big criteria in film industry anymore. At least, she act much better than Katrina, Sonam and many more actresses. 

@ she was absolutely terrible the general public and critics ripped her apart for her performance 🤣

The reviews are still on YouTube 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alia4545

I watched Hasina Parker and Ek Villian. She did pretty well. Most actresses can’t act of this generation and acting is not a big criteria in film industry anymore. At least, she act much better than Katrina, Sonam and many more actresses. 

I hope you are kidding 😆 Shraddha can’t act to save her life. I haven’t seen Hasina Parker but she was absolutely terrible in Ek Villain, glad that her character was finished off early 😆 Kat is wooden as well but she has screen presence, also she was lucky enough to work with big stars who were crowd pullers. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I hope you are kidding 😆 Shraddha can’t act to save her life. I haven’t seen Hasina Parker but she was absolutely terrible in Ek Villain, glad that her character was finished off early 😆 Kat is wooden as well but she has screen presence, also she was lucky enough to work with big stars who were crowd pullers. 

Her “aye villain .. smile” dialogue still makes my ears bleed. I would’ve told her to fuck off. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Are any of the new actresses considered big actresses though?

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shraddha has always had a significant star power but it was mostly for a particular kind of movies, mid-budget romantic movies with good songs, then it soon reached a saturation point because even the heroes were mostly medium budget guys, her peak couldn't catapult her to a bigger league with bigger movies. Moreover all that experimental characters didn't work. Stree was terriffic though and it had so much more going for it. Now since she has come after a long break, people are again going gaga over her. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Shraddha has always had a significant star power but it was mostly for a particular kind of movies, mid-budget romantic movies with good songs, then it soon reached a saturation point because even the heroes were mostly medium budget guys, her peak couldn't catapult her to a bigger league with bigger movies. Moreover all that experimental characters didn't work. Stree was terriffic though and it had so much more going for it. Now since she has come after a long break, people are again going gaga over her. 

True. I think after Katrina, Shraddha is the only actress who has a solid male fan base. Guys love her & honestly she is a doll on screen. That kinda woman with an innocent face & petite frame that average men would love to have as a gf

The common man’s dream if you will