I think it was mentioned it’s Silpa’s turn.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Plans for next CC 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think it was mentioned it’s Silpa’s turn.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Plans for next CC 🤔
after that ?I think it was mentioned it’s Silpa’s turn.
Anyone who wants to discuss “Indian Democracy”, Anand has perfect reply for you. He is so well researched.
https://twitter.com/aranganathan72/status/1632779461320900611?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
https://twitter.com/Iittlefairyjm/status/1632520627121709056?s=20
The future I want 🤩.
Sameer in my thread said he might not post much but will come todo ur birthday thread. Otherwise maroon is backup to make it, but as of now and ur wishes sameer will make it
hmm when is the bday ?Sameer in my thread said he might not post much but will come todo ur birthday thread. Otherwise maroon is backup to make it, but as of now and ur wishes sameer will make it
March 11/12.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
hmm when is the bday ?
Gore Mukdhe Pe Kala ChashmaMarch 11/12.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0