Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Dekhten hain kab tak tikta hai 🤣😂
Vo chipak jayega bed se😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Dekhten hain kab tak tikta hai 🤣😂
Vo chipak jayega bed se😂😂😂
I went to temple with my cousin and then in a birthday party, but couldn’t enjoy it as today is my fast🥺
I feel he is capable of all these things. Meerab just doesn't know how to convince him.😶🌫️
She very well knows😈
Just small space on bed and banda flat
True🙌 but I think Rohail will make an entry before the deed😂😂Originally posted by: mahiaana
Only that will make sense. Otherwise even after everything ( them being hubby wife in all aspect) if murtasim doubts on meeru's character his character would drop its sparks immediately
What do you guys think?
Haan itni bhi naive nahi hai meeru😎
True🙌 but I think Rohail will make an entry before the deed😂😂
Maine bola tha..... Somebody is thinking about Rohail ☺️☺️
True🙌 but I think Rohail will make an entry before the deed😂😂
Means iss week murtu sukha reh jayega ...thirsty rahega😂😂
Mat maano😂😂 but they have already made the sweet sweet love with their eyes🌚Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Le ham pagal hai yahan Jo action ka wait kar rahe hain...ye ankhon ankhon mei nahi chalega...main nahi manti...nopes😂😂
Mat maano😂😂 but they have already made the sweet sweet love with their eyes🌚
Action sequence dekhna hai...jitna bhi vo dikha sake😂😂😂
look who is tagging me👀