Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I knew it before BTW thanks for tagging me
I wonder what this story about?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
any trailer ?
Should be coming within a few days
Teaser Out Now
Looks interesting and I liked Humza Seher pairing, and after Badshah begum I have soft spot for Humza❤️. Hum comes with new concept but they are very bland in execution. I hope though this is good.
Yeh kaisa teaser tha...kuch pata hi nahi chala
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Yeh kaisa teaser tha...kuch pata hi nahi chala
Let's see what's next i think they'll release next teaser on tommorow let's hope 🤞🤞