Hello everybody.😃
Seher Khan will be doing a 7 pm Ramadan play for Hum TV named : Fairy Tale
Hello everybody.😃
Seher Khan will be doing a 7 pm Ramadan play for Hum TV named : Fairy Tale
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As if seeing her all over Geo was not enough😆
Apny pass hi rakhyein yeh fairy tale 🤔
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Apny pass hi rakhyein yeh fairy tale 🤔
I hope they cast Usama Khan opp her .😉
Male lead is : Hamza Suhail. Directer : Ali Hasan
Hamza sohail bhot dramas kar raha hai
I wish sehar ki jaaga koi aur actresses hoti
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Hamza sohail bhot dramas kar raha hai
I wish sehar ki jaaga koi aur actresses hoti
I think comedy may suit both they young actors : Seher and Hamza. They did serious dramas. It will be a breath of fresh air watching them doing a comedy.😃
I don't watch dramas during Ramadan so I will skip this drama as well 🙄
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I don't watch dramas during Ramadan so I will skip this drama as well 🙄
Good. I too don't watch dramas on Ramadan. I only watched Chupke Chupke because of Covid19 . I was ill, and far away from my parents, so felt lonely and bored. CC helped me cope with the situation.😃
This Ramadan too I don't want to go to my hometown. So I may feel lonely and bored.. so maybe I'll watch few dramas.