Ranveer-mumma ka jooh dimang hai wooh next level hai 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ranveer-mumma ka jooh dimang hai wooh next level hai 🤪
Friday’s episode was take a shot every time Ranveer says Mumma 🤣
I was supposed to be active here post the episode but got vertigo for the first time…its been a bitch 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Friday’s episode was take a shot every time Ranveer says Mumma 🤣
I was supposed to be active here post the episode but got vertigo for the first time…its been a bitch 😆
Lol I skipped Friday's episode. I wasn't interested.
Oh take care!
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Friday’s episode was take a shot every time Ranveer says Mumma 🤣
I was supposed to be active here post the episode but got vertigo for the first time…its been a bitch 😆
Damn it! I actually went out with my friend and she was saying we should drink (i don't) yahin karna chahiye tha.
Imma do it with water next time #stayhyderated
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Damn it! I actually went out with my friend and she was saying we should drink (i don't) yahin karna chahiye tha.
Imma do it with water next time #stayhyderated
U dont drink?! Given where u live?!
Ab tujhe sudharna padhega. 😆
I watched it for Vikas bas 😆 That too with vertigo 😆 #pyarhotohaisa
Yes I am taking lots of care, first time hai and hopefully last time. Urgh I hate it so much!
Isme nariyal nahi hai....koi nahi...mein daal kar perfect bana dungi 😎
Aruna's remark....acha hua mujhe koi advantage nahi mila....was so bitter.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Friday’s episode was take a shot every time Ranveer says Mumma 🤣
I was supposed to be active here post the episode but got vertigo for the first time…its been a bitch 😆
Hope you’re better now!!
Masterchef India Twitter is really crazy 😆
https://twitter.com/theronniedsouza/status/1632368616468520960?t=4UP0Fo2np8k4Bmpfpc6ENA&s=19