Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like Dehan is over
I think the Kamble drama will happen during Holi like the first time...Devkit drama happened. That was the best in terms of entertainment & drama.
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
I hope Sunny brings his special snacks with him! 🤣🤣🤣❤️😉😉 ☺️ Looking forward to some funny scenes of Sunny with Virat, Omi Uncle, Ninad uncle, Bhavani, and Sai 🤗😆 😉
Tumhare muh mein ghee shakar 😳

Iss baar Kamble ke saath manayenge Holi 🤣
A spoiler was there ....pakhi will try to color sai's face as she was looking beautiful 🤣
Iss baar Kamble ke saath manayenge Holi 🤣
Kamble ko bolo acche se legal miya biwi ka set-up karde ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Hoping that the thing that looks on top of her head is just in the background 😵
Is that a lehenga ?! 😭😭😭
Thanks for the tag ❤️
https://youtube.com/shorts/UM4Q-KSUeec?feature=share
Ayeshu holi look❤🤩
I seriously don’t want to know anything about Holi track I hope they don’t give any spoilers
I don’t even want to know their looks
surprises are better …. The over discussion that happen before the episode is killing the vibe!
I want to be surprised like Karishma truth bombs on Virat!!