What? You didn't watch Ruposh the most viewed Pakistani telefilm on yt? 😲 At least you could've watched it for Hinna.😆
No, i have not watched that masterpiece 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What? You didn't watch Ruposh the most viewed Pakistani telefilm on yt? 😲 At least you could've watched it for Hinna.😆
No, i have not watched that masterpiece 😂
The 8th of March is the day. Wait for the promo of the biggest hit in the history of Pakistani dramas.😆
i cant wait for the promo,it surely will take down everything😆.
dont bother to watch,it was bullcrap😆
1st promo is out:
I have mix feelings. I don't see what is so special about it. Not a fan of Zara or Haroon.. I love HN writings, but this one has no extra ordinary feel. I mean he used to give his dramas a religious background, or a slight of life feel.. but here it looks like another love story with difference of age twist.. Dobaara offered that and more, but here it seems like they'll focus more on the love between leads.
I think this will replace Qalandar 😕
1st promo is out:
I have mix feelings. I don't see what is so special about it. Not a fan of Zara or Haroon.. I love HN writings, but this one has no extra ordinary feel. I mean he used to give his dramas a religious background, or a slight of life feel.. but here it looks like another love story with difference of age twist.. Dobaara offered that and more, but here it seems like they'll focus more on the love between leads.
ok they need to release the song asap,uff gonna be my another fav song of this singer.Haroon seems good for a change but Zara is hell lot overdoing it in the teaser and geo is a literal pro when it comes to alluring cinematography.Another huge blockbuster for Haroon coming up seems like😆.
im already in love with the romo...mainly because of the song and dialogues
The song is so good
Plus the cinematography just wow.
This is something which is good for haroon and I hope it turns out good😳
Its not a masterpiece though you can skip 😆
It's really overated.
I only liked the osts of ruposh.